Monday, June 2, 2008

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

You have accomplished a difficult task and hear someone else taking the credit. How do you deal with the situation?
Fume. In truth, I usually don't -- I usually speak up, because I'm so retarded about politics. Unless it's my boss/supervisor. I'm not a total moron.
If you had to marry someone that you presently know unromantically, and spend the rest of your life as their spouse, who would you choose?
I can't answer this. 90% of the guys I know are married and that eliminates them. I'm not going to wish for anyone's death or a divorce. Of the 10% who aren't married...eeew. It's like marrying my brother. Yuck.

In the spirit of the question: John or Keith. None of you know either of them in any way, but they are stand-up guys.
If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now?
I'd party harder, do some daredevilry (hang gliding, parachuting, bungee jumping...), and keep a notebook of thoughts I'd like to pass along to Sparky and Beast.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.