Monday, June 2, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) When you were a child, was there something you looked forward to doing when you grew up? What is it, and have you done it?
I wanted to be able to talk to boys without blushing. I think I have achieved that goal. [Hey, the deal is that if you set your sights low, you stand a better chance of accomplishing goals, no?]
2) If you had a guardian angel, what would you name it?
"Butch." I dunno why: it literally just popped into my head when I started to type. Or, "Carol Ann." It's possible I've gone totally insane. Especially if the angel is a boy angel.
3) What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
I've done quite a few churchy things that either directly or indirectly help others. I've helped Beast with lots of household stuff that he shouldn't be doing because his back is messed up. I helped Sparky with his homework yesterday, and drove him to school early to fix up his speech before performing it (he's "inducting" Joey Ramone into the R&R Hall of Fame today in his speech class--I wanted him to check on "Bonzo Goes to Bitburg" which he said was about Reagan going to Philadelphia...uh, no). I went shopping today, too.
4) If you were reincarnated, what would be the worst thing you can think of to come back as?
This question reminds me of Trud--she has said for almost 7 years now that she hopes Osama bin Laden comes back as a cockroach so she can squish him. I think she needs to work on her Buddhism a bit more. ;-)

I would hate to come back as an insect. I wouldn't want to be anything slimy either: squids, leeches, etc. Give me mammal or give me rest.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Remember that ad campaign in the 80s for The Incredible Edible Egg?
This also reminds me of dying Easter eggs--which we haven't done in a few years because Sparky is too old for that. Sez he.
Actually, eggs are very cool to look at and feel. They look totally even and smooth, but they aren't; they have bumps and ridges. They're pretty awesome: perfect packaging.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.