Thursday, June 26, 2008

219

(found here)


#219

what are you listening to? George Carlin ranting about entropy on HBO.
what are you drinking? Water. Shocked? :-)
is there an animal in the room? Just us glorified monkeys. Unless you think the hall is the same as the living room, in which case there are two guinea pigs.
are you watching tv? Well, mostly listening.
when's the last time you chewed gum? Yesterday.
do you like coleslaw? Yes, within limits.
do you have a nice camera? I like it. It's not stellar but it works fine.
do you have a last.fm account? Yes, but it's an enormous hassle and I haven't even gone to the site for almost a year. I've never really used it much. Launchcast works much better for me.
does music sound better when you're on drugs? Not the sort of drugs I take.
do you carry Chapstick on you? Yup. Right front pocket. Every day.
is it essential to always have a hair tie around? No.
have you ever made a survey? No. Not yet.
is there a box of kleenex anywhere near you? Yes.
do you lotion daily? In the winter I tend to use lotion regularly. But I don't use lotion as a verb. gaahh
what are you listening to now? Still George, but he's now ranting about there being nothing wrong with the planet, just that the people are fucked.
what's your favorite lyric of this song? I find it fascinating that EVERY survey assumes I'm listening to music. I'm not. There are no lyrics. George. Ranting. Listing earth's catastrophes.
are you fergalicious? I am...not a fan...of the whole -liscious fad, nor am I a fan of La Ferg.
when did you learn to swallow pills? When I had pneumonia at about age 11, I think. Mom used to dissolve aspirin in a teaspoon of water for me. Feh.
are you wearing perfume? I put some on this morning...about 11.5 hours ago.
when's the last time you cleaned the floor? This room was vacuumed last week. I haven't really mopped in awhile though.
second favorite cd of all time? My life doesn't work this way. I have about 10 favorites that I could (and do) listen to over and over. I'm not going to list them all. Deal. I'm tired.
first? See previous cranky answer.
what do you watch for a good laugh? George just made me laugh at the word 'plastic.' Also "Dirty Jobs" never fails to make me laugh.
is it rude when someone you don't know grabs your ass? Well, YEAHHH!? Der.
what's your a/i/m font? No clue. Probably arial.
can you cook? Yes.
are you addicted to caffine? Bigtime. Weaning myself off it a bit, though.
are you addicted to anything? I think these questions could be conflated, don't you?
last time you bled? Hangnail, right thumb...today.
do you have an empty picture frame on display anywhere? That seems sorta...ominous. No.
do you make promises to eat healthy and exercise but never follow through? I wouldn't say "never" but it has not been a good year for either of these things in 2008.
have you written a poem? Yes, but not for awhile.
was it good? Yes. But they are hard work.
have you ever put shaving cream on someone's car? No, I'm not malicious that way.
do you rub your eyes a lot? I try not to. Because when I do, everything goes completely to hell.
how do you feel about jim carey doing serious roles? Don't care.
are you in love with harry potter? I like the books. I like Daniel R. He's young enough to be my son. I'm NOT in love with him.
do you read? Eye R Litterit, yesh.
isn't it annoying when you loose one sock, or one earring? Yes. Who the hell doesn't get mildly irritated about this? I don't fret, but it is a little frustrating.
do you want to be a movie star? It's pretty far down the list, only very slightly higher than gravedigger and POTUS.
a rock star? K, That would be just below movie star.
would you rather be a one hit wonder or a legend? Can I be a legend with only one hit? "Legend" seems like an awful lot of work.
are you really into politics? Uh, no. But Beast is, so I know more than I probably want to.
are subscription cards in magazines that fall out out of nowhere annoying? A bit. Better they fall out; I really really hate the ones that are bound in!!
do you experience deja vu? Less often now than I did when I was younger.
did you wear your safety goggles in science labs? I think I only had to do so about twice.
do you mind washing the dishes? Nope. But I have a dishwasher, so I pretty much only have to do pots/pans and wooden knives; if I had to do them all, I would certainly feel differently.
do you wear colorful socks? Not in the summer!
who's the next person you'll have to buy a present for? I should probably get something for Beast for our anniversary next week, eh?
do you wear belts? Occasionally.
are you obsessed with grey's anatomy? I have never watched a single episode.
do you like gatorade? No.
are you in any pain right now? Nothing major.
how's the weather? Muggy. Gaaah
do you like playing bingo? Haven't for several decades. It's a little boring.
have you ever won anything in the lottery? That'd be difficult: I've only bought one (partial) ticket, and that was coming up on 20 years ago.
next cd you have your eye on? 46664
does roadkill make you sad? Only if I'm the killer ... or, I suppose, the killee.

[ hoorayforsurveys ]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.