Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Fiver

(Link in blogroll)
One more trip

1. Are you a good worker?
Yes. Unless and until you piss me off, and then I am astounding at finding low-priority things to work on instead of the Big Stuff. Which I did all week this week.
2. What do you carry?
Guilt and worry.
3. Do you know your neighbors?
It's odd: I know everyone on one side and behind us, and virtually no one on the other side.
4. Where do you like to go for a day trip?
G@lena. The resort town just north of us. ANYwhere, frankly, right now, would be wonderful!!
5. What is at your feet?
My feet are in the air right now, on the recliner. Otherwise, the only thing on the floor near me is the area rug.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.