Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Old, Young

1. What makes you feel old?
Many, many things. More things than make me feel young. The worm has turned.
2. What makes you feel young?
Exercising (alone), some of the people I work with, music, several family members.
3. What was better when you were allowed to do it the old way?
Downloading OCLC records & updating our holdings. Going to school (I don't remember considering death as an event to worry about at school, plus I walked all 13 years--no buses to take me anywhere morning or afternoon).
4. What’s better now that you do it the new way?
Mail (as in email). Keeping track of my reading lists. Interlibrary loan.
5. What’s something you are old school about?
Who is running the show in the family. (Hint: It ain't Sparky.)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.