Saturday, May 3, 2008

50. Really, I checked, for a change!

(found here)

1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station: 2 Diet Dr. Pepper liters, crunchy Cheetos, a donut or two...all health food, eh?

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? A jellyfish. Maybe a giant squid.

3. Who's your favorite redhead? My baby boy.

4. What do you order when you're at IHOP? I have been to IHOP exactly once in the past 10 years. I think I got (duh) pancakes with maple syrup.

5. Last book you read? This afternoon, I finished flipping through the book on motorcycle jackets that's overdue.

6. Describe your mood. Droopy.

7. Describe the last time you were injured? Now? While there has been some improvement, my shoulder/neck is still not happy with me.

8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? Judging by the well that was dug in our front yard 5 years ago, I won't fit by myself much less along with a friend. And, frankly, why would I want to trap a friend in a well?

9. Rock concert or symphony? Depends on the band (rock concert) and the program (symphony). Overall, I'd probably prefer the latter.

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? plock

11. Favorite soda pop? Diet DP.

12. What type of shirt are you wearing? T shirt, beige, says U.S.A. All American on it.

13. If you could only use one form of transportation? [where is the rest of this question?] ...I'd have to drive, since there's NOTHING within walking distance...

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater? Underdog. I really have to get to another movie. Soon.

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for. Harrison Ford is a safe bet.

16. What's your favorite kind of cake? White cake with buttercream frosting. Heavy on the frosting.

17. What did you have for dinner last night? Peanut butter and honey sandwich.

18. Look to your left, what do you see? The person before me said, "A huge mess." Yes, me too: a couch throw, a pillow, a kleenex box, a magazine, a project from work...

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Only if I have too. Mostly, I don't wear shoes that tie.

20. Favorite toy as a child? Jumprope.

21. Do you buy your own groceries? Uhm, yeah.

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Of course.

23. Whens the last time you had gummy worms? Quite a long time, actually.

24. What's your favorite fruit? Fresh peaches.

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? No. If you find one, I assure you: it's been Photoshopped.

26. Do you like running long distances? I used to.

27. Have you ever eaten snow? Of course. Oy, anyone who hasn't is lying. ;-)

28. What color are your bedsheets? Pale blue stripes.

29. What's your favorite flower? Heirloom roses.

30. Do you do ballet? Only in my dreams.

31. Do you listen to classical music? Occasionally.

32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head? Flintstones. How odd!

33. Do you watch Sponge Bob? Not unless Sparky has it on. I don't mind.

34. What temperature is it outside right now? 45, according to the thermometer on the porch.

35. Do people consider you smart? Yes. Others consider me stupid. See #22.

36. How many piercings do you have? Two.

37. Are you signed on [to] AIM? No. I refuse to use AOL on principle. I'm not IM-attached at all right now.

38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? Welcome to middle school.... If you have the right glue, it's possible.

39. How do you feel about your family? Stealing the previous answer: "I love them, even if they get on my nerves."

40. Do you have an iPod? Creative Zen.

41. What time do you go to bed? I took a power nap this afternoon, so I may make to 10:45 or so. I'm NOT listening to Mariah Carey on SNL; if it was someone--ANYone--else, I'd last till later.

42. What CD is currently in your CD player? The CD I'm listening to is a book. It's the third disc in the set.

43. What movie do you know every line to? My Fair Lady, RHPS, Caddyshack (and a LOT of Star Wars, but certainly not by choice!!).

44. What is your favorite salad dressing? Real blue cheese.

45. What do you want for Christmas this year? Oh, hell, that's over 6 months from now: I have no idea!

46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where? My sister and her husband in England, by about 50 miles from the rest of the crew over there.

47. Do you like hugs? From people I know and like.

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? It's been awhile.

49. What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? My entire name confuses the HELL out of virtually everyone I meet.

50. Last person you hugged? Sparky, I think.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.