Tuesday, May 20, 2008

196-198

(from here)

#196

1. What's on your mind right now? Making dinner, and typing fast before the laptop battery dies.

2. Where is your biological father right now? Heaven.

3. Have you ever made out in a basement? Hmmm, probably. Don't remember any specifics though.

4. Which shoe do you put on first? Right.

5. What is the status of you and the last person you kissed? He's still my son. I think we're getting along ok right now. Then again, what do I know??

6. Do you get distracted easily? Fuck yea...what?

7. What's the last text you received say? Too lazy to look.

8. What's the last text you sent say? See previous answer.

9. Have you ever kissed anyone named Amanda? Not sexually. Probably not at all, but I may have kissed one of the Amanda's I know on the cheek at some point.

10. First time you kissed the last person you kissed? Uh. Soon after he was born...?

11. What was your childhood nickname? My family doesn't believe in nicknames. In high school, a friend occasionally called me Tater Tot. It makes me giggle, but it was never a serious nickname.

12. What would you change about your life right now? ...only everything outside this house...

13. How do you feel about public displays of affection? I don't mind a kiss & hug, but groping and continuous kissing is kind of annoying. I know, it's because it makes me jealous, but still.... ;-)

14. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? SOOOoooooo not going there.

15. Have you ever bitten your nails? Still do.

16. Do you live alone? Not so's I've noticed.

17. Do you smoke? Last week I felt like I was steaming a lot....

18. Can you keep a secret? Depends. Some I can, some I won't, some I choose not to.

19. What was the best year of your life? 1968.

20. Do you have any strange phobias? I don't find any of my fears strange. Hence my choice to call them 'fear' instead of 'phobia.' Phobias aren't rational.

21. Your favorite romantic movie is? I liked Miss Congeniality and Four Weddings and a Funeral. Haven't seen a rom-com in awhile though.

22. Are you happy with your living arrangement? Generally, yes.

23. Have you ever played Twister? Of course.

25. Last thing received in the mail? Myself: junkmail from GEICO.

26. What color is your phone? We have three black house phones and one beige one. My cell is silver.

27. Do you like your cellphone or do you want a new one? I like mine, but it's starting to wear out.

28. Do you have trust issues? Yep.

29. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot? More than anyone I work with.

30. Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles? Nope. I have done it, but not often.

31. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Sparky.

32. Do you like to cuddle? Sometimes.

33. Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them?
no.

34. What was the last advice someone gave you? I'm boycotting ALL advice from ANYone, regardless of how well-meaning it is. PLOCK PLOCK PLOCK. I hate being the youngest...!

35. What was going through your mind during your last kiss? I have no idea.

36. Have you ever physically hurt anyone when you were mad? To my everlasting regret, yes.

37. Is it easier to forgive or forget? Forget. ;-)

38. Do you give out second chances too easily? Not so much anymore.

39. What is the most important thing in any relationship? Patience.

40. Kiss with your eyes open or closed? Usually closed.

41. Do you have a best friend? I think so.

42. Are you happy for your last ex? I don't spend a lot of time thinking about him, really.

43. Do you trust people easily? Not so much anymore.

44. Would you live with someone without marrying them? Prolly.

45. Ever had plans and broke them? Well, shit, after 44+ years, I should think it could have happened once or twice, yeah!

46. Do you think your last ex is a player? Not anymore, probably.

47. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you talk to a lot? Yes.

48. Do you remember what you were like a year ago? Yes. It's one of the joys of journaling (blogging).

49. Have you ever had a dream about people you love dying? Yes...sigh.

50. Who was the last person you cried in front of? Almost cried in front of two coworkers today.

51. Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink? Don't think so. Don't remember it, if I did.

52. Is it awkward when you run into ex's?. OK, first: shouldn't this be "exes"? And second: Is this a question or a statement? Third: no. Because I don't often, and the one time it happened--at our college reunion a couple of years ago--it was really quite funny to see EVERYthing cross his face once he realized who I was. hee hee hee

53. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? Yup.

54. Where did you last go? Go? To the bathroom? Or just...go?


#197

1. Are you wearing a necklace? No. Shocked? You shouldn't be!

2. Does your computer have a mouse? I'm using Beast's laptop, to which he occasionally attaches a mouse. Right now, it's free of rodentia.

3. Who are the main people you chill wit in each of your classes? "Chill wit"? Er....I'm not taking any classes.

4. Do you have a cut in your nose? Why do I feel as if I'm in the twilight zone? No, but am I missing subtext here?

5. Are you rich? By world standards, yes. By U.S. standards, no.

6. How many bedrooms do you have in your house? 3.

7. What song are you listening to? No music.

8. Do you have any older siblings? Yes. They annoy me. That's all I'm saying.

9. What is the last thing you ate? Ate: a mini Kit-Kat bar about two hours ago. I've had a piece of gum since then though.

10. Who was the last person to come over your house? Probably the pizza dude, but that was awhile ago.

11. Who was the last person that called you? Sparky says he called my cell this afternoon, but I never got his message, much less the call.

12. Who was the last person you texted? Sparky, on Saturday.

13. What time is it? 5:26 pm

14. What should you be doing? Making dinner.

15. Who is the last person you IMed? Beast.

16. Did you go out to eat yesterday? Yes.

17. What are you thinking right now? "I need to type faster...and go make dinner."

18. What color is your shirt? Pale army green.

19. What color is your keyboard? Black keys, dark gray background.

20. What do you feel like eating? Rice.

21. Are you in college? No.

22. What is the last real word you wrote? "No." (see above). If you mean "wrote by hand" it was probably a call # in a book, so I'll go with "Fiction."

23. Are you bored? Nah.

24. How many teeth do you have? 24 in my mouth. The other 8 are around here somewhere....in a box.

25. Miss anyone right now? plock

26. What color are your shoes? The ones I wore to work today were brown. I'm currently barefoot.

27. Are your toes painted? No. Neither are my toenails. That's on the schedule tonight though.

28. Last thing you drank? Took a swig o' DDP about three questions ago.

29. Last real word you typed? "ago" Der.

30. Who do you love? I loves you, Porgy.

31. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No. Just a hubby.

32. What time is it now? 5:31 pm

33. What are you looking at? The computer screen. der

34. What's the last word you said? "idea"

35. Do you have lipgloss on? No, though there is a faint trace of Chapstick.

36. Do you have eyeliner on? Nope.


#198

1. When was the last time you shaved your legs? Sunday night.

2. What were you doing this morning at 7:00? IMing Beast and emailing, I think.

3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? This.

4. What are you wearing? Aforementioned T-shirt, brown jeans.

5. Are you mad at anyone right now? CBA

6. Last person to say they loved you? Beast or Sparky. Not sure who.

7. Last time you kissed someone? This morning.

8. Do you know the words to the song on your MySpace profile? Plock (ergo: no MySpace)

9. Last thing received in the mail? Still the same GEICO crap.

11. Have you ever had sex in a public place? Yeah.

12. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Nope.

14. How many different drinks have you had today? DDP and water.

15. What have you eaten today? Bagel with cream cheese, chef salad, half a roll, a tiny KitKat bar, two cookies, and two pieces of gum.

16. Are you any good at math? I can manage it, usually.

17. Do you have plans on Saturday night? We'll be at the in-laws. Talking. Lots of talking.

18. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? N.

19. Do you prefer beer or liquor? I don't like beer at all. Wine or vodka, please.

20. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? No.

21. Do you like the ocean? It's fine, yes.

22. Do you stay friends with your ex? No.

23. What are you excited about? ALA.

24. What did you do last night? Cleaned our bathroom, cursorily, watched Dirty Jobs, read....slept.

25. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? Oh, yeah, right: they'd be about 140 years old.

26. Where do you keep your change? In my wallet.

27. Do you remember the most naughty night of your life? Yes. And I remember it very fondly, but with a little embarrassment.

28. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Depends.

29. Do you like someone right now? No. I hate everyone in the universe. sigh OF COURSE I DO!

30. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends list? Yes.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.