Sunday, May 4, 2008

186-190

(from here)

#186

Open the closest book, turn to page 23, what's the first sentence? "Did the angel come to me truly?" (John, by Niall Williams)
Reach out your left arm, what’s the first thing you touch? ...air...
Name a band that starts with the third letter of your last name Toad the Wet Sprocket
Take the number of concerts you've been to [and] times it by 13: Just rock concerts? Probably about 78. All concerts would be well into the thousands, however.
What drug starts with the first letter of your first or last name? Levothyroxine
Turn on any song, what's the sixth word? plock, i.e can't be bothered
What's the first line of the first person on your buddy list's profile? WTF? Plock!
How many programs are running on your computer now? I've got two windows open and a total of three tabs between then, plus Outlook. If you think I want to copy all the background stuff in too, like taskmgr.exe and alg.exe, forget it!
What's your dad's middle name spelt backwards? treblA--which is sorta cool, actually.
What's the first icon on your desktop? "My Computer" is nearest to the upper left corner.
What's the total amount of piercings of you and your siblings? No clue. Certainly no more than 6, assuming my sisters have pierced ears, which I don't know.
Type your first name in on Google, and paste the first link that comes up: http://www.cat.com (duh)
How many steps is it from wall to wall in the room you're in? My estimate is 5 of my dad's strides, which were about a yard.
What's the closest thing outside the nearest window? Chairs on the front porch.
Turn on the closest TV. What channel is it, and what's on? ESPN was on a few minutes ago; I think it was basketball. Beast left and turned off the TV behind him. Will wonders ever cease?
Go to the closest person. What colour hair do they have? Dark brown.
Do you have any decorations up? No, I live a bare cell...of COURSE there's decor. Paintings, photos, candles, speakers, tribbles...the usual crap.
What is the first thing on the top shelf of your refrigerator? In front = first thing? Uh, I think it was salsa, Sam's size, on its side.
What movie/DVD is in the VCR/DVD player? No clue. Probably the tape from last Thursday's Survivor and CSI, and maybe the DVD Beast copied onto VHS for his dad.
What brand of TV is the one closest to you? Samsung.
What's the first and last letter of your neighbour’s name? Of the many neighbors I could choose, I'll go with C-Y
How many layers are on your feet right now? Does skin count? Otherwise, just a layer of nail polish on the toes.
Guess the time. 1:00ish What time is it really? 1:42. Time flies.


#187

1. nice to meet you, i'm... ...better at the concept of capitalization than you.
2. okay, who was the last person who held your hand? I shook hands with everyone at church today. Before that, Lynne and Beast.
3. have you ever had braces? Yes.
4. who is the fourth received call? Plock
5. if you could change your eye color what would it be? Green.
6. what is the wallpaper on your phone? plock
7. how many pillows are on your bed? Currently, four.
8. who was the last text message you sent to? plock
9. is there someone you cant stop thinking about? Loads of people.
10. what was the best thing that happened to you this year? Surviving the winter.
11. have you ever had a surprise birthday party? No, and I'd like to keep it that way!
12. who is are the first through fourth people on your contact list/speed dial? Home/Beast work/Beast cell/Sparky.
13. when is the last time you cried? There was eye leakage this morning.
14. what school do you attend? Hard Knox
15. do you have a crush on somebody? Uh, no.
16. who was the last person to make you laugh? Beast, during a commercial: "1 out of 5 people have genitals."
17. ...got offended and left.
18. who do you make fun of the most? Sparky, probably.
19. who was the last person to make you cry? Myself.
20. how many 20 dollar bills do you have on you right now? "On me?" None.
21. have you seen your best friend cry? I think I'm constitutionally unable to say I'm really friends with someone until I've seen them cry.
22. where did you last go out to eat? Taco Bell, I think, on Friday.
23. do you dance in the car? On occasion.
24. & 25. ...are shopping for prom dresses.
26. what is the one thing that you cannot stand? Posers.
27. does your mom vacuum early in the morning, when you're sleeping? I'm pretty sure my mom hasn't vacuuming for at least 4 years. She occasionally did this when I was still living at home, if I wasn't awake by 9 or 10 on a Saturday.
28. are your parents in love? ...sigh...yes, think so. Weird to think about it, though.
29. ...is doing homework.
30. how did you get your last bruise? I bruise often and easily enough that I have no idea.
31. who are the people you trust? Beast, Sparky, Amy, Jenny, Paul. You'll note there is no one from my family (of origin) on that list.
32. who is in your house right now? The 'pigs, Beast and me.
33. & 34. ...are at their tango lesson.
35. what do you smell like right now? Hot, freshly cut wood. Beast is building the plate rail for the kitchen.
36. do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong? I do if I'm accused of being wrong, as I was out of the blue this morning.
37. & 38. ...are doing a special census survey.
39. what makes you lose your appetite? Lack of stress.
40. what color is your laundry basket? Most are beige. I think we have a blue one, and a lime green one. We probably have close to a dozen.
41. does your mom make you wear a winter coat? The only thing my mom makes me do now is cry.
42. does it contain fur? It's not cold enough here for a fur coat.
43. do you own any hollister polos? No Hollister ANYthing.
44. do you think those stores are too expensive? Yes, and they stink, too.
45. where do you shop at most? Places that don't make me forgo a house payment to buy an outfit. And VS.
46. & 47. ...were arrested after the party last night.
48. can you go on myspace from school or work? I can. I choose not to.
49. do your parents have a myspace account? My mom's 86 and in a nursing home. Work it out....
50. what's your favorite season? Fall
51. ...is hunting wabbits.
52. what's your favorite number? 16
53. do you get along with your parents? Plock
54. what are you listening to? Outside noises--windows and doors are open--and Beast doing woodwork.
55. what are your favorite colors? Blue, Silver, pale green.
56. ...just left to visit his friend's house.
57. have you ever thought that your life was so bad you wanted to give up? I've been asking for a trade-in all winter.
58. do you have any tattoos? Not in ink, no.
59. how many piercings do you have? Two.


#188

1. How old will you turn in 2009? 46.
2. Do you think you'll be married by then? Sure as fuck hope so!
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months? Our mission trip.
4. Do you like to say "I told you so?" Not exactly, but it is an excellent feeling.
5. Who was the last person to call you? plock
6. Do you prefer call or text? Call, usually.
7. Do you have any pets? There are those guinea pigs....
8. What were you doing at 6 a.m.? Waking up, and trying to go back to sleep (unsuccessfully).
9. What were you doing at noon? I think we might have just finished with worship service at church. LONG service today.
10. When is the last time you saw your mom? 13.5 months ago.
11. What is your mood? Tired.
12. How many houses have you lived in? I've had 9 different addresses over the years. Six were houses.
13. How many city/towns have you lived in? Six.
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare, whenever possible.
15. Are you a social person? I can be, but I'm becoming less so with every passing day.
16. What was the last thing you ate? Cheese sammich.
17. What's your favorite colors? Still blue, silver, and pale green.
18. What are you doing for your next birthday? That's over 6 months from now. I have idea whatsoever.
19. What is your favorite TV show? The Amazing Race.
20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? We almost never have jelly/jam in the house. I use honey.
21. Do you like coffee? Not to drink. Love the smell, though.
22. What are you listening to? Birds, mowers, and Beast (still).
23. Do you have an iPod? Technically, no. I have a Zen.
24. Who was the last car ride with? Just me.
25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yep.
26. Do you know how to play poker? Yep.
27. What are you thinking about right now? Whether I should save this and go take a nap.
28. Any plans for this weekend? We still have a youth group meeting tonight. That's it, though (I hope).
29. Have you cut your hair this week? No.
30. Last picture you took? No clue.
31. Are you a tease? I tease people a lot, but only verbally.
32. Do you prefer an ocean or pool? Bathtub. Hot tub is better.
33. Do you smile often? Yes, but don't worry: it's usually covering up something else.
34. Do you know how to drive a stick shift? Yes.
35. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Books.
36. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? Yes: three rings.
37. Have you ever been in a fist fight? Just a slap fight.
38. Have you heard a rumor about yourself this week? Don't think so.
39. Who are the funniest people you know? All my friends are funny.
40. What makes you the maddest? Intentional stupidity.
41. What is the main ringtone on your phone? It's on silent/vibrate over 95% of the time.
42. Where do you want to go to college? Well past that hump!!
43. Who was the last person to make you cry? Sparky, probably.
44. Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth? Sometimes.
45. Do you wish someone was with you right now? No, I'm good, thanks.
46. Are you mad about anything? Irritated, not mad.
47. Last person to text you? PLOCK!!!


#189

1. If you could get away with it completely, would you murder someone? Not murder. Manslaughter, possibly.
2. When was the last time you had sex...and enjoyed it? Recently.
3. Who pissed you off really bad recently? The idiots on Session who don't know how to behave in a meeting.
4. Do you know what veal is? Yes. And I still like it.
5. Have you ever flashed a TV camera on a live show? No.
6. What's something dumb you've done alone that you've never told anyone about? And yet, you think I'm going to spill that sort of thing here? Hah.
7. Do you like the movie theater? If it's showing a good movie, yes. Our local one is cheap and has free refills on pop and popcorn.
8. Is squash really good or horribly gross? The liquid kind is lovely. The pseudo-melon kind is variable. Some I like, some I don't. I do like spaghetti squash....
9. Who was the BEST kisser you've ever kissed with? Why hello, Fifth Amendment!
10. Would you kiss them right now? Sure.
11. Who had the worst kiss you've ever experienced? My first boyfriend.
12. Rough and passionate or sweet and romantic? I have to pick one? Bummer.
13. Do you wish on shooting stars? No. Aren't the only stars to wish on those that are falling? Not that I wish on those either.
14. Have you ever built a snow fort larger than 6 feet? I believe I've built one snow fort in my life, and it was small.
15. What's your favorite thing to do while waiting for someone to call/arrive? Read. If I'm at home, I'll do some tidying.
16. Have you ever microwaved a CD? No. Cuz, see, I'd be the one who'd have to buy a new microwave after that.
17. Would you have sex with any of your friends right now? Just Beast.
18. What is more important: looks or personality? To me, right now: personality.
19. Can you tie a cherry stem with your tongue? No. I leave that for Beast--he's quite proud of that skill.
20.Do you have a stuffed animal you sleep with at night? I have the stuffed animals I used to sleep with, but don't anymore.
21. Ever piss your pants over the age of 13? Plock
22. Have any phobias? Large, baaing crowds of people. And failure.
23. Can you take off belts/pants with your mouth? No. I don't think I bend that way.
24. Are you able to multitask? Everyday, baby, everyday.
25. Was your last ex good in bed? It's quite difficult to remember that far back....



#190

1. Out of everyone you know, who has the best music taste? C'est moi. But of cawz.... ;-)
2. Do you find it hard to press the orange fret on Guitar Hero? I've never played it.
3. Have you ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend whose parents were annoying? Oh, damn. Yes. I am, here, speaking strictly of friends, however, since I never met most of parents of my boyfriends.
4. Do you like watching Jerry Springer? Absofuckinglutely NO!
5. When was the last time you went bowling? Five or six years ago.
6. Where's the greatest place on earth? Any summer day with low humidity, no worries, and the chance to do something unexpected.
7. Do you still have Pokemon cards? Sparky still has his. He was still dorking around with them about year ago.
8. What's the geekiest thing you own? Depends on your point of view, I guess. I can't think of anything particularly geeky right now.
9. Do you feel awkward watching a movie with your parents that show people making out? Oh, that just reminds me of watching Kevin Costner's "Robin Hood" movie with my mom.... LONG and hysterically funny story. It cured me of worrying about this kind of thing.
10. What's the last thing you ordered online? Cap holders.
11. Have you ever celebrated a birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's? Sparky had at least one birthday there. Our godson as well.
12. What show do you wish there was more of? CSI. The original one.
13. Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudels? Chocolate fudge pop tarts.
14. What do you want to do for your next birthday? Xanax.
15. What school plays were you part of in elementary school? Prepare to giggle: I was a rat in the Pied Piper of Hamelin.
16. Who makes you laugh the most? Eddie Izzard. And Beast.
17. Do you think bubble gum is good? Yes, but I can't chew the real kind anymore because the sugar makes my teeth hurt.
18. Can you juggle? No, but I know someone who can...while riding a unicycle.
19. Are you excited to graduate? The only graduation I know about in my future is death.
20. What do you want to do with your life? Pour milk over it and eat it.
21. Have you ever been on a yacht? Don't think so, no.
22. If MTV Cribs came to your house, what's the first room you would show or talk about? Gaaah.
23. If a bear attacked you, would you know how to defend yourself? Yes. I have a healthy respect for bears after going through a period of reading lots of bear-attack survival--and not--stories a few years ago.
24. Do you think it would be more fun to model or to shoot the photographs? Given only those two choices, I'd rather have the camera in my hands. But I'd really, truly, rather do neither in the professional sense.
25. What's something that you're craving right now? Sweets.
26. Has a bully ever stolen your lunch money? In elementary school, I mostly took my lunch every day. And, no.
27. What age did you start liking boys/girls? I liked boys just fine from as far back as I can remember. When they got retarded and idiotic--like 3rd or 4th grade--I decided they weren't worth it. Except they were cute. Bummer.
28. Do you make "RAWR" faces in pictures? No, that's another of Beast's favorite jobs.
29. What's one thing you were for halloween as a kid? I was a clown one year.
30. Who's the one person that makes you smile more than anything? Sparky.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.