Wednesday, April 30, 2008

80 Questions

(from here)

1. Do you drink milk? Not as often as I should, or as I used to.
2. Do you prefer apple or orange juice? Apple. My favorite is cranberry, though.
3. Do yer computer speakers plug into the back of yer comp or yer monitor? My speakers at home are built-in (except the desk-top and it's too old to think about). At work I have no speakers at all.
4. How many clocks are in your house? Twelve? At least.
5. How about the room yer in right now? I can see three right now.
6. How often do you check yer email? Two of them pop up with notes that I have a new email. The other one, I check at least every other day. Usually every day.
7. Do you live by yerself? Nope.
8. What's the most you've ever won on a scratcher? I'm assuming that I this refers to lotto...which I have played exactly once in twenty years.
9. What's the nearest food to you right now? None. Everything seems to be in the kitchen where it belongs. Unless guinea pig food counts...?
10. Do you own any fish? If so, are they docile or agressive? N/a--no fish.
11. Do you know what a plecostamous is? Nope.
12. Have you ever watched a sunrise rise over the ocean? Never been in a place where the sun rose over the ocean. I've seen a couple of ocean sunsets, though.
13. How many messages are in yer inbox/outbox on yer phone? Plock.
14. Do you prefer wooden or mechanical pencils? Mechanical.
15. What's on your feet right now? Skin, nails, polish.
16. Do you have one best friend, or a lotta good friends? I'd rather have both, please.
17. Snapple or SoBe? Neither, thanks.
18. Where do you buy birthday/christmas cards? Hallmark...ish.
19. What's yer take on "puppy love"? Silly-but-fun song by Donny Osmond.
20. Do you enjoy breaking hearts? No
21. What date/time was the last text you recieved? No idea.
22. When's the last time you sent a text? See #22.
23. Do you believe there is only one "right" religion? I think there are loads of wrong ones.
24. What's yer favorite planet, besides this one? Mars seems reasonably noice.
25. Does anything special happen for you on May 15th? I work. Otherwise, no.
26. If you could get back in touch with one person you've lost touch with, who would it be? I'll plead the Fifth on this one.....
27. What type of internet connection do you use? Wireless at home. We have a couple of T1 lines at work.
28. Do you vote for city-related issues? Do I vote for small stuff? Yes. My vote really does count in those!
29. Do you say 'ya'll', 'you guys', 'dudes', or something else when adressing more than one friend at a time? I used all of these, and more. Depends on the situation.
30. Would you want marijuana legalized if it meant alcohol would be illegal? Sure.
31. Have you ever been to the Vatican? Yup.
32. Have you ever waved at someone who was waving at you, only to realize they were waving at someone else? OK, yeah. All the time. So now I almost NEVER wave even if I'm pretty sure!
33. What did you do^^? Smile, shrug, turn red, get away quickly.
34. How many remote controls are in your house, and what are they for? Probably 8 or so. One for the CD player, one for the kitchen radio, one for the radio in our bedroom, three for the upstairs TV stuff, two for the downstairs TV stuff....
35. Do you mainly use use yer house phone or your cell phone? House.
36. How many 2008 calenders are in your house? Four? I think.
37. Do you take baths or showers? Both. Depends on the day.
38. Do you take quizzes in magazines? The ones I read don't have too many quizzes. Ahem.
40. Do you buy bananas when they're green so they won't go bad as fast? Yes.
41. Do you do anything for a bad sunburn? I stay out of the sun so's I don't get burned in the first place. Failing that, aloe, or baking soda, or Solarcaine-type stuff.
42. Do use mouthwash? If so, what kind? Nope. Mouthwash is a waste of time.
43. What noises reach your ears right now? TV, and Meebo booping me.
44. Have you ever been to Grand Canyon? No, Surprisingly.
45. Have you ever been to a national park (i.e. Yellowstone, Yosemite, etc)? Rocky Mountain NP, Yellowstone NP, Tetons...and that's before I turned 16!
46. How old are yer parents? Mom is 86. Dad would be 88.
47. Does anyone have the keys to yer heart? Well, yeah.
48. Have you ever had to run for your life? Not truly, no.
49. Is there an empty place in your heart? Yes.
50. Have you ever been to a family reunion? Yep. Kinda.
51. Have you ever scraped a pipe? No.
52. Do you prepare soup in the microwave or on the stove? The canned variety? If it's mix with water/milk, I use the stove. Old habits die hard.
53. Is it sunny out right now? It's moony.
54. Do you have a catnip plant in your house? No.
55. Do you use surge protectors? Wherever it seems sensible to do so.
56. Do you pay attention to the stock market? No that's Beast's job.
57. Do you take precautions against contracting West Nile Virus? I just try not to get bitten, regardless of what's in their little bods.
58. Do you meditate? I'm usually too antsy to do that.
59. If yer lover cheated on you and profusely apoligized, would you accept them back into yer life? Dunno. Probably not. Definitely not easily.
60. Do you eat carbs? All the time.
61. If you could be one animal for the rest of your life, what would you pick? Wolf.
62. Are you the kinda person who will search the entire room for the remote because you don't wanna change it on the TV? I actually have no idea how to change channels without the remote(s)!!
63. Has your insurance gone up because of something on your DMV record? Not that I'm aware of. I have had one violation in 28 years.
64. Have you ever gone to work/school drunk? Yup.
65. Is it all about YOU? Of course.
66. Are you allergic to any insect bites? Only the poisonous ones.
67. Are you allergic to any kind of food/medicine? Yes.
68. Have you ever swam in Lake Tahoe? No, but I've been there.
69. If you could hug one person right now, who would it be? Anyone I like.
70. Are you in debt? Yes.
71. When you say "often" do you pronounce the "T" or leave it silent? NEVER except as a joke.
72. If you could have a plane ticket to anywhere right now, where would you want it to be to? Colorado.
73. Do you know who Tom Leykis is? No.
74. How many pairs of socks do you own? Close to 100. Yes, really.
75. How often do you do laundry? I did some last week. Usually, Beast does it.
76. What do you think of Arnold Schwarzenegger? He manages to annoy me while also making me laugh.
77. Do you own your own car, pink slip and all? Both of 'em, yes.
78. Has anyone ever given you jewelery on Christmas? Yes.
79. Do you count down the days till anything? On occasion, yes.
80. Did you like this survey? Better than many. I'm so medicated tonight, though, that I barely could finish it.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.