Sunday, March 30, 2008

Randomness

(Link in blogroll)
Finish the Sentence

1. I always wanted to learn to drive a semi.
2. I really hate it when
I do terminally stupid stuff.
3. My best friend is
honest with me.
4. In high school I was
smart and shy.
5. My greatest fear is
being found out.
6. My dream job is
what I do every day...only at OCLC, or at least all day.
7. Some people really should
shutthefuck up.
8. My favorite author is
Laura Ingalls Wilder. (I think it's time to read through her series again....)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.