Saturday, March 1, 2008

Questions

I found these at Missy's awhile back


* What are you most proud of in your life? For being a productive member of society and staying married to my Beastie in spite of everything.

* Where do you see yourself in five years' time? Hmm, working, I guess. Going on more vacations. Visiting Sparky at college.

* What 3 words would your best friend use to describe you? Goofy, huggy, panic-stricken.

* If you had only six months to live, what would you do first? Make my will, etc., and then visit everyone in my family that I want to see and all my friends. I'd probably travel, and spend time helping somewhere.

* Are you an outdoor or an indoor person and what do you enjoy about that? I'm more of an indoor person nowadays, but at this point in the year I'm getting really desperate to get out of the house.

* What would you prefer, a day at the races or a night at the theatre? I'm actually up for either. Or both.

* What do you do for fun? Blog, read, watch TV, play with the guinea pig, do crosswords and/or Sudokus.

* Who was your hero as a child? To the extent that I had one, it was either my dad, my sisters, or my brother.

* Do you believe that the cup is half empty or half full? Mostly half full.

* If you could have lunch with any person, living or dead, who would it be and why? Laura Ingalls Wilder.

* If you could time travel to the past to correct any mistakes you feel you've made, would you? Nope. I wouldn't be where I am if I took a different path, for better or worse. I'm relatively happy with where I am, so that's a good thing.

* If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions? 1/3 for the IRS, 1/3 for me, and 1/3 for charity.

* If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be? Wolf.

* What was the first record you ever bought? The 45 of Terry Jacks' "Seasons in the Sun."

* Where in the world would you most like to be this weekend and why? Right here with my family, or somewhere warm...with my family.

* What luxury item would you take on a desert island? Rescue flares.

* What makes you laugh? Kids.

* What makes you cry? Life.

* What is your favourite word and why? Hope.

* If you have friends coming for supper what would you cook? If I know they are coming, I can plan anything. If they just show up, it's going to be pasta of some kind.

* If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be? I'd like to try out being a guy for awhile, but only if guaranteed I can be me again the next day.

* Would you rather climb a mountain or trek across a desert? I'd climb a mountain, I guess; I've done the equivalent.

* If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Ydra.

* If you could be successful at any job in the world, what would that job be? The one(s) I have.

* Describe your perfect Sunday morning. Sleep in a bit, church, breakfast @ 6 Balls.

* What did you do today that made you feel good? I got a BUTTload of work done. And interacted with kids, and didn't get pissed off with anyone.

* Aliens have landed and selected you to visit their home planet. Do you go with them? Not permanently; I'd want to come home.

* Were you a mod, a rocker, a punk, a soul dude/diva or did you follow any other trend? Musically, I think the only thing I wasn't was a punk. I like all these kinds of music, plus loads of others.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.