Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

(Link in blogroll)
Fool Me Once, Shame On You

1. Have you ever pulled an April Fool's Day prank, or had one pulled on you?
In school, and when Sparky was younger. Not much since then. I don't like this sort of artifice anymore.
2. What's the most tasteless joke you've ever heard?
I dunno: college was full of Helen Keller and dead baby jokes...it would be hard to pick just one out of those.
3. What's your favourite funny movie?
Speaking of tasteless: Heathers. But I also like Caddyshack, and I think Paint Your Wagon is hysterical.
4. How gullible are you?
On a scale of 1-10, I'm about a 7, but becoming slightly less so every day.
5. Are you a good sport when it comes to being the butt of a joke?
Sometimes. OK, it depends on whether I would laugh at someone else in the same circumstances.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.