Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

(Link in blogroll)
Random Joy

1. Have you ever partaken in a dare? What did it entail?
Yes. It involved going on a month-long 10,000-mile trip.
2. Do you live with anyone who has any particularly annoying living habits?(e.g., leaves toilet seat up, forgets to give messages)
a) I live with a teenager; b) having said that, any bad habits he has are more my fault for not dealing with them than his (though that is gradually changing as he ages); c) Beast's mom mostly trained him well; d) we all have our issues.
3. Who's your favourite advertising mascot? (e.g., Tony the Tiger, The Michelin Man)
I don't think I have one.
4. If you were a high school stereotype, you'd be the...?
...brainiac.
5. Do you like organic food?
I like fresh food.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.