Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

(Link in blogroll)
The Five Senses

1. What smell reminds you of your childhood?
Fir trees, dust, air-dried laundry, mom's hand lotion, musty cupboards....freshly cut lumber.
2. Would you ever consider getting laser eye surgery?
Only if it was necessary for my health. I think optional surgery like this is a slippery slope.
3. What food do you love now, that took you a long time to develop a taste for?
When I was a kid, I used to hate onions and raw carrots. I like 'em both now. I also always thought the concept of cheesecake was weird, but I LOVEloveLOVE it now!
4. Do you have sensitive skin? Is there any material that you don't like touching your skin?
My skin is sensitive to some ingredients in some lotions. It sorta sucks, but there are worse problems. I'm also mildly allergic to wool, so that sorta sucks in the winter. Otherwise, I can't think of anything I don't like/can't tolerate.
5. Whose speaking voice is your favourite to listen to?
I like Obama's. ;-) And Beast's. Nichelle Norris (however her name is spelled) on NPR has a wonderful radio voice. And James Earl Jones, of course.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.