Friday, March 21, 2008

Five on Friday

(Link in blogroll)
That Springtime Feeling

1. Other than the official start of spring on the calender, what really signifies the start of spring for you?
No longer needing a parka, but still needing boots--for rain and mud!
2. How severe is your spring cleaning bug this year?
No lo tengo.
3. What one thing says "spring" to you more than any other?
Bulbs sprouting. Normally, I'd say "Easter" but it's really early this year.
4. What are your springtime traditions?
Sitting on the front porch on the first passably warm day...until I'm shivering because I dressed for summer instead of spring. ;-)
5. When do you break out your spring and summer wardrobe? Do you follow the "no white before Easter" rule?
I wear clothes to fit the temperature, regardless of the season. So, if it's a 70-degree day in February--it happens, but not this year!--I'm in a T-shirt. The "white" thing is stupid. The rules change from person to person. I pretty much gave up on figuring out the whole mess about the time I first hear the phrase "winter white." WTF??

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.