Thursday, March 6, 2008

Differentness

Swiped from Allison

Would you rather be blind or deaf? The thought of going blind makes me panic a little. My dad was (partially) deaf--I can deal with that.

Do you look like anyone famous? Nope. Thank God!

If you had super powers what would you do with them? Probably waste them.

Have you ever read the whole Bible before? No. I bog down in Leviticus and bail every time.

Do you have any catch phrases? Holy-manoly.

What would you do if you ruled the world? I'd probably turn into a power-hungry maniac like everyone else in this position would.

What type of people do you hate the most? Hypocrites. That would, of course, mean I put myself firmly in the 'hated' camp.

If any of your enemies wanted to make peace with you would you? Yes. "Trust but verify" however.

Who has hurt you the most? Just me.

How did they hurt you the most? In myriad fashion--let me count the ways. Sins of omission, sins of commission.

What is true love? When you offer to do things for that person that you find to be really awful but you don't even care how awful they are.

What was the biggest lie that you have ever told? "I'll call." I think it's a matter of having said it and not done it so many times....

What was the biggest lie ever told to you? I can't think of anything really traumatic. I think I've blocked the big ones!

Do you regret meeting any of the people that you have met? Yes.

Would you ever want to go back in time? Just to visit, and watch, not to participate or (shudder!) stay.

Would you bring a loved one back to life if you could? No, because then I'd have to choose the point in their lifetime to bring them back too...and everything would be completely different for them. We'd all be older. In reality, metaphysically, my loved ones aren't really gone, though. So the whole subject is rather meaningless to me.

Are you a good person? On a scale of 1-10, I'd give myself an 8.5

What do you think about racism? Sux. Stupid. Insidious.

What do you think about gays? Uh, I don't...? I don't mean that in a negative way; I just mean that this question is a little like "what do you think about redheaded toddlers" or "what do you think about white Camrys." They are all individuals. I think they should be treated as such, just as everyone should be treated respectfully.

What do you think about abortion? I think it's nobody's business but the people who made the baby, and the woman gets the tie-breaking vote.

Who made you feel like the best person in the world? Beast and Sparky do this quite regularly.

Who made you feel like the worst person in the world? MAS, and friends.

Do you believe in karma? Sorta. I wrote a long post about this awhile back, but I'm too lazy to go find it right now.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.