Monday, March 3, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) What existing country has the most beautiful sounding name?
I've always liked the sound of "Liberia" for some reason, and I love the name "Botswana."
2) What job do you think would be a lot of fun to try out for awhile?
Professional mattress tester. ;-)

Or archaeologist.
3) For what would you sell your soul?
In all seriousness, I think I have sold my soul repeatedly for the most minor things: an extra hour in bed, more time on the phone, etc. I would love to say that I haven't/wouldn't, but the reality is that I have.
4) What is the best revenge you have ever taken on someone?
Not rising to the bait in a disagreement-slash-argument. I'm not really one for revenge, at least not the kind that I actually pursue.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo
One of the girls at youth group last night asked for prayers because she found out this week that she's got a problem with some of the tendons in her fingers. They are shortening up (or are just too short?) and she will either have to have surgery or do lots of physical therapy and wear a cast for two years. What a choice for a 15-year-old! She's got lovely hands, too, but her pinkies bend 'funny' in a kind of cute way. Not so cute, now that I know this.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.