Monday, February 18, 2008

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
I rotate among Chicken Cashew, Shrimp Fried Rice (or sometimes Pork or Chicken), or a plate full of Crab Rangoons. I'd go for Egg Rolls, but our local Chinese place only has Spring Rolls, of which I'm not fond.
How much have you controlled the course your life has taken?
To be honest...not much. However, I'm a firm believer that "God helps those who help themselves."
Whose opinion do you value when deciding how to vote?
Beast and I talk it over, of course, but I make my own decisions based on what I find on candidate websites, hear in their speeches, and see in their overall bearing and history.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.