Monday, February 4, 2008

How I met Beastie

(found here)
How did you meet your significant other? Answer all the questions HONESTLY and repost as " How I met _____"


1. Where did you meet? He came up to our dorm room to harass my roommate with whom he was taking Freshman Chem. She wasn't overly impressed with him.

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? "Oooh, there's a boy in our dorm room. A football player, even. But not as stupid as most football players."

3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing? Let's see...no. That was sometime in September/October of 1982. Are you kidding me??

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? I can't remember if we kissed the night he had to talk me down after being told off by Jerry. I expect the first time we kissed was around that time, though.

5. How did he/she ask you out?
We hung out in a large group for much of the end of the school year, and I don't think he asked me out on anything like a date until the following school year. And then I think I turned him down because he'd turned (back?) into a football player.

6. Where did you go for your first date? I have no idea.

7. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? Probably about 15 months till we worked out all the drama and bullshit.

8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Yes.

9. Do you and this person have kids together? Yes.

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? Yes. However, we are not exactly Bonnie & Clyde.

11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? After we got to know each other, and over the course of freshman year. Things really clicked the night of my answer to question #2.

12. Do you get along with any of the exes of your partner? I know none of them. He went to high school in a completely different state, and I don't think he really dated anyone besides me in college. Which is not to say there weren't other girls around, just none of them were more than flings or friends.

13. Do you trust this person? Yes.

14. Do you see your partner in your future? Yes.

15. What's the most expensive thing this person has given you? Some jewelry? Lots of appliances. Health insurance? :-)

16. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves? One thing that I'm not going to post about. The most annoying thing for public consumption is that he sometimes gets a little bossy. Ahem.

17. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves? I'm not as organized as he is, and I freak out at him frequently, which he doesn't like. Obviously.

18. Where do you see each other in 15 years...? Good heavens! Sparky will be 30!! Uh, hopefully we'll all be healthy and happy with one another. Beast and I will be approaching 60. aack.

19. Will this person repost this? Repost? He doesn't even read this blog! And the blog he has he doesn't use for memes; he thinks they're stupid.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.