Thursday, February 28, 2008

3x Thursday

(Link in blogroll)
Special Abilities

1. Do you have a green thumb? How so/not?
Not. I'm too disorganized to remember to water something on a non-daily basis. In fact, I'm in the process of killing a miniature rosebush as we speak. Sigh....
2. What is your best skill/ability? Why?
Sleeping. Eating junk food comes up right behind that. I'm turning into a sloth.
3. If someone asked a friend of yours, "Hey, what is one thing your friend is exceptional at?", what would they say about you? Why?
I dunno. Some would probably say I'm very good at being cheerful, and maybe at being kind.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.