Saturday, January 12, 2008

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)

1. How well do you feel that you know your inner self?
Pretty well. She annoys the crap outta me some days, but I definitely know who I am.
2. Take one more quiz: How does your intrapersonal intelligence rate?
(Just one more?? I like quizzes!)
My previous result on this one is here. Here is today's result:
Your Intrapersonal Intelligence Score: 75%

Your Intrapersonal Intelligence is High

You have a great understanding of who you are, and your place in the world.
You know what path you're on. And you are excited about your future.
You're always deepening your inner knowledge and introspection. And enjoying it every step of the way
.
Some things really don't change!
3. How much do you trust your own instincts?
Pretty much. I'm getting better about following them. That 'gut feeling' is important.
4. Do you find that you are good or bad at giving people advice?
I've got wonderful advice-giving genes! What I'm needing to learn to do is SHUT UP and let people do what they do and not judge them or feeling personally rejected when they ignore my sensible suggestions.
5. If you had to go back in time and start over, erasing a certain period of time in favor of a "do-over," would you want to go back 20 years, 10 years, 5 years or 1 year?
I would go back about 10 years and help out more with Don and Dean (I don't want to relive the rest of my life at that point, just this bit).
6. After selecting the answer above, you were suddenly informed that the "do-over" was not mandatory, after all, would you still do it?
I don't really believe in mandatory, especially in memes. If I didn't want to do anything in #5, I would have said so there.

Geez, I'm cranky this morning!!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.