Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday's a Bitch

(Link in blogroll)
So 90's

1.Which song reminds you most of the 90's?
"Smells Like Teen Spirit" And "MMMbop."
2.Do you remember where you were when you heard about Kurt Cobain?
I remember thinking about it a lot at work while I processed books in the days following it, but I don't remember specifically where I was when I heard the news, no.
3.Were you ever known to sport a fanny pack?
Ayup.
4.Which 90210 character was your favourite?
I never, ever, watched this show.
5.Do you own a troll doll?
I think I had one as a (small) child. See, they were actually popular in the 50s (?) and 60s first.

Apparently I'm cranky today...who knew?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.