Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday Fiver

(Link in blogroll)
..turned into rainbow fish

1. What's your favorite shape?
I like triangles. Rectangles are ok, too. I hate circles, and ovals. Yes, I hate them. They freak me the fuck out.
2. Who is the craziest person you know?
If this is meant clincally, probably my brother-in-law's sister: she's bipolar. Generally crazy behavior would be Schedule Nazi at work.
3. Sweet, salty or savory?
I don't think I 'do' savory. Obviously, my favorite would be sweet.
4. Best ice cream topping?
Caramel, or butterscotch.
5. Do you ride horses?
I'd love to, but I don't really have access.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.