Saturday, January 19, 2008

Five on Friday Saturday

(Link in blogroll)
Healthy Habits

1. Do you wear sunscreen? Do you use it everyday or just when you're at the beach?
Last summer I think I was in the sun long enough to need sunscreen about twice. Normally, I try to wear sunscreen if I'm in the sun for more than about 10 minutes, but allergies were so bad that I just never went outside much. I do NOT wear it every day!!
2. How often do you brush your teeth? What about floss and flouride?
I brush after breakfast and just before bed every day, with a few exceptions--e.g. I don't think I brushed this morning before I left church. I floss religiously for about a month before every dental checkup, and I never use fluoride rinse, because I've never been told to.
3. Do you get at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day?
Yeah, NOT! I get 5 servings of...diet Dr. Pepper...and maybe carbs.
4. How often do you exercise? What do you do?
Not nearly often enough. I was in a really good stretching class a few years ago but it is no longer offered. It was a nice mixture of yoga, tai chi and Pilates, but absolutely not reverent and the average age of everyone in the room was about 45. I need something like that where I'm accountable to someone or I just don't keep it up.
5. Do you use a seatbelt every time you get into a car?
Yes. I hate that annoying chirping the car does if I don't, and it's habit after so many years of "just doing it."

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.