Sunday, December 30, 2007

Randomness

(Link in blogroll)
This is the last [Randomness] post for 2007!

1. What is your new year's resolution? I don't do 'em.
2. How do you celebrate new year's eve? I think I'll just go to bed early with serious earplugs in so I can be fresh and ready to go for the Rose Parade the next morning!

Random word association New Year's style:
I say...you think...
1. champagne Bubbly
2. kiss Casablanca
3. midnight Cinderella
4. party Noisy
5. dress Red
6. new york city Times Square
7. confetti Mess
8. sparkly Shiny
9. resolutions Promises
10. beginnings Outsets

Next, name your top 5 moments of 2007:
1. Hearing the news that we weren't swapping databases
2. Seeing the joy and determination on our high school kids' faces in Minnesota
3. Elizabeth and K's wedding day (even if I messed up)
4. Getting my work cart emptied off after 6 months of being behind
5. Realizing that Sparky is going to be fine in high school

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.