Monday, December 31, 2007

Random

From Kwizgiver


1. Last thing you ate or drank Diet Dr. Pepper (just finished a can)

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? An octopus. Why not?

3. Who's your favorite redhead? Sparky.

4. What do you order when youre at IHOP? I haven't eating at IHOP for probably 5 years. I'd probably get pancakes (duh).

5. Last book you read? Sign of the Book, by John Dunning

6. Describe your mood. Cheerful and tired.

7. Describe the last time you were injured? Last Sunday (before Christmas), when I landed on all fours going down the back stairs. I somehow managed not to hit my head, or put it through the back window!

8. Of all your friends/relatives, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? I would prefer NOT to be stuck in a well with anyone, thanks! urk

9. Rock concert or symphony? Either. It's dependent on the music/band in question.

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? Whatever stupid choice LG gave me. I think it's a cartoon of a kid in a field.

11. Favorite Soda? Sodapop? Diet Dr. Pepper. Ice cream soda? Yuck.

12. What type of shirt are you wearing? Long-sleeved T that says "Presbyterian Run for the Zoo" from the NM Zoo. It's a hand-me-down. I have no idea....

13. If you could only use one form of transportation: I'd want a five-speed jeep.

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres? Underdog. I really HAVE to get to a theatre so I can stop having to admit that!

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for: I used to LLLUUUUURRRRVVVE Tom Cruise. Not anymore.

16. What's your favorite kind of cake? Plain white wedding cake with lots of frosting.

17. What did you have for dinner last night? Mushroom, sausage, and Canadian bacon pizza from P@ulee's.

18. Look to your left, what do you see? Close by: two books, two catalogs and a calculator (??not sure where the calculator came from). Further away: the Xmas tree, with lights on.

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Depends. I rarely wear shoes that tie, actually.

20. Favorite toy as a child? Jacks.

21. Do you buy your own groceries? Er, yeah...?

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I work with about 25 women. What do you think?

23. When's the last time you had gummy worms? Several years ago. The whole worm thing is not my favorite concept.

24. What's your favorite fruit? Freshly picked apples.

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? No. I've never been able to manage one of those. There is some 8 mm film of me hula-hooping though....

26. Do you like running long distances? I used to. Now I never run, unless chased.

27. Have you ever eaten snow? Of course.

28. What color are your bedsheets? Blue, sorta stripey. Very nice new tailored-looking ones. I love 'em.

29. What's your favorite flower? Roses, homegrown, not greenhouse.

30. Do you do ballet? er, not....

31. Do you listen to classical music? Occasionally.

32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops [into] your head? "Gilligan's Island"

33. Do you watch Spongebob? Once in awhile, if Sparky turns it on.

34. What temperature is it outside right now? 27 degrees.

35. Do people consider you smart? Some people do.

36. How many piercings do you have? One in each earlobe.

37. Are you signed on AIM? No, but I have Yahoo! Messenger and Gmail chat...and Meebo, so I can talk to you on AIM if required.

38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? Not for decades.

39. How do you feel about your family? I love 'em all. I like some more than others, though.

40. Do you have an iPod? I have a Zen MP3.

41. What time do you go to bed? Anytime between 9:30 and midnight.

42. What CD is currently in your CD player? No clue. I'm listening to a book in the car.

43. What movie do you know every line to? RHPS

44. What is your favorite salad dressing? REAL blue cheese.

45. What do you want for Christmas this year? Sleep. And good feeling.

46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where? My sister and bro-in-law are 3888 miles away (exactly). In England.

47. Do you like hugs? From the right people, of course.

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? There was a minor flurry when I hosted the catalog committee in November.

49. What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? My actual name confuses EVERYone--not one part of it is 'normal.'

50. Last person you hugged? Sparky? Or Beast? I'm not sure.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.