Wednesday, December 5, 2007

More WWYD....

What would you do if?
The President of the United States called you:Hang up...actually, I'd never answer the phone in the first place.
You won the lottery:Call one of the accountants I know.
You got invited to be on a reality TV show:"No thanks."
You caught a friend stealing from you:"See ya babe, and where's my stuff?"
You witnessed a murder:Well, jeez...call the cops!!
A random stranger offered you candy:"No thanks."
MySpace and Facebook closed:Life goes on.
A genie granted you one wish:...more wishes.....
You lost your favorite possession:I'd definitely cry and berate myself. It's what I did the last time it happened.
You found 10 dollars on the ground:Depends on where. I'd turn it in if I found it inside a public building. If I found it outside, I'd just keep it.
Your date throws up on you:Uh.....yuck. I think I'd go home alone.
Someone cut off a chunk of your hair:After I smacked them? I'd call Shantell. And you know what, I think I really, really would smack 'em. Unless it was a little kid.
Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you:Yoicks! I'd be completely unable to speak. How embarrasing.
You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call:"Hello? Pizza?"
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.