Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday Fun

(Link at left)
What are,…

1. the last 4 books you have read?
The Owls of Gloucester (Marston), The Iliad (Homer), What the Dead Know (Lippman), Beyond the Body Farm (Bass).
2. the last 4 websites you have visited?
My book blog, Wikipedia, Meebo, Bloglines.
3. 4 favorite items of clothing?
My Lee jeans, my gray/black flannel shirt, my VS bras (well, I only wear one at a time!), my slippers. I'm wearing three of the four of these right now.
4. 4 favorite things to eat?
Iced sugar cookies, tiramisu (but I'm getting fussy about it being done well), Wheat Thins, cheese.
5. 4 favorite movies?
Heathers, Paint Your Wagon, RHPS, Groundhog Day.
6. 4 favorite books?
The Laura Books, Alice in Wonderland, Jane Eyre, The Book of Ruth.
7. 4 favorite TV shows?
CSI, The Amazing Race, Survivor, Mythbusters.
8. 4 things you ate yesterday?
Chicken Caesar Panini, Merkt's Almond Swiss cheese, bagel chips, bagel/cream cheese.
9. 4 things you need to do today?
Sort out the Christmas cards, update my book blog, catch up on listserv and RSS reading for work, go to a band concert.
10. 4 gifts you want during the holiday season?
Calm, joy, guilt-free eating, 46664 (the Nelson Mandela concert CD).

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.