Sunday, December 2, 2007

City


My score on The "If I were a City" Test:


Moscow

(You scored 6 Like others and 8 Like yourself!)

Moscow. Alleged to have ten million people but probably a lot less. Does have more billionaires than any other city. Humongous underground enconomy, gangsters cruising about like robber-barrons of old Wall Street (but with more guns): the world is changing and Moscow is riding the wave of new money and old power unleashed. Possibly riding into a brick wall, we will see. Chechens set off bombs in the subway, journalists defend the Chechens, the secret police kill the journalists, and no one cares because we are all going to get rich really soon! I don't even care how to spell chechenia because my cell phone is so much smaller than Iurie's.

(OkCupid Free Online Dating)


I don't mind being Moscow, and I tend to agree with the assessment (which I why I'm not making urgent plans to travel that direction anytime soon, but mostly "Iurie" is spelled "Yuri." :-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.