Friday, December 28, 2007

2008

From Kwizgiver

1. Will you be looking for a new job? Oh, I totally hope not.

2. Will you be looking for a new relationship? Not a romantic one, for sure! No!!

3. New house? No way!

4. What will you do different in '08? Less time on the computer, more time getting things accomplished!

5. New Year's resolution? I don't do resolutions.

6. What will you NOT be doing in '08? Inviting people I don't like to my house.

7. Any trips planned? We'll be doing a mission trip in June. I'm not sure what else. Depends on Beast's mom's health.

8. Wedding plans? Mine? Uh, no. I dunno--my nephews are up next and that could be awhile yet.

9. Major thing on your calendar? Beast and I turn 45, Sparky will be doing Driver's Ed.

10. What can't you wait for? I can wait.

11. What would you like to see happen differently? I'd like Alan and Katherine to be able to start parenting in some format or another.

12. What about yourself will you be changing? I'd like to lose the same 10 pounds I lost this year.

13. What happened in '07 that you didn't think would ever happen? I never, ever, expected that we would stay with Innovative at work.

14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about? I hope so, but probably not.

15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in '07? I need to buy some new dress slacks, but in general my "style" won't be changing that much, no.

17. Will you better your relationship with your family? I will continue to develop the clarity I'm finding in my family relationships.

18. Will you do charity work? Yes.

19. Will you go to bars? Doubtful there will be a plural necessary here.

20. Will you be nice to people you don't know? Probably nicer to them than to those I know.

21. Do you expect '08 to be a good year for you? I hope so, yes.

22. How much did you change from this time last year til now? I'm definitely crankier right now, much more definite about my likes and dislikes, and willing to stand up for myself.

23. Will you plan on having a child? Not of my own!!

24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now? If they'll have me.

25. Major lifestyle changes? Not really, I don't think.

26. Will you be moving? Less than I should, but not my living situation.

27. What will you make sure doesn't happen in '08 that happened in '07? Self-discipline. [I have no idea what that answer means. I think I meant "lack of self-discipline."]

28. What are your New Year's Eve plans? Hangin' out. Maybe staying up till midnight? Who knows.

29. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight? Yes. [if I'm awake]

30. One wish for 2008? The end of the war in Iraq.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.