Saturday, November 24, 2007

Girlishness

from Kwizgiver:

What color is your bra? One shade darker than my skin.
Do you straighten your hair everyday? ?? No.
Do you worry about the size of your boobs? Not anymore, not much. More worried about their condition than their size/shape.
What's your favorite girly magazine? Ms.
Would you kill for chocolate? Emphatically, no.
Jeans or Skirts? What are skirts? (Jeans)
Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? Only if forced (i.e., weddings) or in the case of new shoes, until they aren't uncomfortable anymore.
Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy? Not even on my wedding day.
Did you ever cry during a romantic movie? I cry in almost EVERY movie. OK, maybe not Die Hard (et al.)
Would you leave the house without makeup on? I can't wear makeup anymore.
Do you consider making out "unladylike"? Ironic that this should come up today, since I had a wonderful conversation about "ladies" and "women" just recently. Uhm, I don't really care. "Ladylike" is a term I've tried to expunge from my vocabulary as an adult.
On a scale of 1-10, how fun is shopping? -4
Are you spoiled? I'm a middle-class American; ipso facto, yes.
Do you think lipgloss is the best? I think naturally moist lips are the best, but I use a LOT of lipgloss and chapstick!
Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show? No.
Do you yell a lot? Yes. I got a lot of "yell genes."
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I can be up and out of the house in 15 minutes if necessary, provided I pick my clothes out the night before. If I'm not going to work, or someplace where dress is completely informal, I can be ready in ten.
Do you wear sweatpants/pajama pants to school/work? No. Oh, wait, I did the two times we had library sleepovers.
Accessories make the outfit; true or false? {shrug} Probably.
Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe? {Gaaah} {Yaaaaackkkkk} {Raaaalllpppphhhhhhh} I loathe pink.
Lip gloss a must? Chapstick, yes.
Status? Breathing. Tired. Online.
Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? Have I? No. Would I? Maybe. If asked nicely.
Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself? ...so, yeah...
Gold or silver? Silver. Or platinum. Or white gold.
The guy that you like/love/whatever, what does his name begin with? B
Do you dress up too much for holidays? "Do I dress up...?" No.
Do you like wearing dresses? Not in winter!
Do you write a lot of mushy love poems? I rarely ever write poetry of any kind, and of the few poems I've written precisely 0 could be classified as 'love'.
What makeup could you not live without? (Some) other peoples'.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.