Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday's a Bitch

(Link at left)
Very Scary

1. Do you have any recurring nightmares?
Not so much, not anymore. Having said that, last night I had what I call one of my Anxiety Attack dreams, wherein I spent most of the morning hours not quite asleep, but worried about all the stuff coming up in the next few weeks. I always wake up from these with a feeling that I need to drink a bottle of vodka or take 3 or 4 Valium just to move forward.
2. When was the last time you screamed in horror?
I don't think I do "scream in horror." I think I do a little, piercing shriek when shocked (good or bad shock) or startled, but horror generally strikes me mute and sends me into what we call Clinical Mode. De-personalize and deal with the situation.
3. What was the most bizarre thing you ever got while trick-or-treating?
Uh...pretty sheltered. Nothing bizarre: walk the block, collect the candy, come home and sort it, eat it.
4. What do you consider to be the most over-used costume?
Well, overused-but-I-don't-care would have to be witches. Overused-and-just-stop-already: small children dressed really ghoulishly. Like, blood-curdlingly grotesque stuff on a 3-year-old.
5. What costume could someone wear that would be a turn-on for you?
Not so much into the dressing-up-to-turn-me-on thing. I like a fit guy in a tux, but I also like someone in full Margaritaville garb, as well. It's not the wrapping I worry about, it's the whole (ahem) package itself.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.