Monday, October 8, 2007

Manic Monday

(Link at left)

Which month of the year do you think best describes your personality?
March.
If you could have had the starring role in an existing movie, which movie would you pick?
I might have been good in "Fatal Attraction," in terms of scary-freakoutability. However, the sex scenes with Michael Douglas probably would have caused me to throw up. I relate to most Jody Foster movies, or at least those she's done in the past 10 or so years. And maybe I could have done "Alien" (as either Ripley or the alien).
Are you attracted to people whose personalities are very similar to your personaltiy or very different?
Probably more similar than different in the important things: honor, trustworthiness, worldview, sense of humor. I find that when I have friends who differ to much from me in these areas, I end up disappointed, and I also feel like there's a lot we can't talk about.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.