Sunday, October 28, 2007

By the Way Sunday

(Link at left)
~Fall Follies~

hayride or hike? Hike, for the most part.

picking out pumpkins or picking apples? ...oooh, close call... If there's a small child involved in one, that tips the scales!

hot apple cider or hot chocolate with marshmallows? Cider.

fall festival or trick-or-treating? TRICK-OR-TREATING!!!

roasting marshmallows or bobbing for apples? If someone else will eat them, I'd rather roast marshmallows. I just don't like to eat 'em.

cute little scarecrows or ugly, scarey monsters? "Cute" is a four-letter word. Monsters.

Colorado Rockies or Boston Red Socks? 1) I hate baseball. 2) I grew up in Denver. 3) I'm not a fan of New England based sports right now. ergo Rockies. They will lose, I know, but that's the norm.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.