Sunday, October 14, 2007

By the Way Sunday

(Link at left)
~Cash Please~

What do you have the most of right now? ones, fives, or tens?
Right now it's ones by a LONG shot: that's how Sparky wants his allowance doled out so he can sort directly into his three "accounts" (savings, spending, giving). If it weren't for that, my normal answer would be twenties. Just to be difficult, and honest.
Do you give yourself a weekly cash allowance?
No, but I definitely should! I used to, but I've gotten out of that habit.
When you're out shopping, which do you use most...cash, credit, or debit?
Groceries: cash. Other items are entirely dependent on what's in the bank right now.
Do you use coins in your transactions or stick strictly to bills?
I try to spend whatever coins I have. I don't have a coin jar, though Beast does cull pennies out. They usually go to Sparky as a "bonus" at the end of the year.
Do you keep track of what cash you spend?
I try, I really do. But there's rarely a match between reality and my memory. Beast would appreciate it if I would keep better track.
Have you ever lost a lot of cash?
Not that I recall, certainly nothing more than a $20 bill or something of the sort. Of course, it's all relative: that $20 was everything in my wallet at the time and I needed it!
What is the largest amount of cash you have seen?
A couple of thousand dollars in small bills and change. Don't ask.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.