Thursday, October 25, 2007

3x Thursday

(Link at left)
It's That Time Again!

1. Are you ready for the upcoming holiday season? Why/why not?
Oh, so, totally, NOT.
2. Are you going to get into the spirit/participate in any of the next 4 (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas, and New Year's) major seasonal activities? How so/how not?
Halloween candy? None purchased, but I will buy something on Monday. And then either Weds night or Thurs a.m. for Christmas Child boxes. (The kids at church want to fill 160 or more boxes this year, and we like to put a little candy in each box.)
Thanksgiving plans? We are NOT hosting this year!
Christmas...? Hah, give me a break! We have to get through November first! We have two GIANT fundraisers going at church--OCC and Christmas greens sales, both "due" by Thanksgiving. I have not purchased one Christmas gift. I have not even made lists this year. I am...screwed.
New Year's? My current plan is to completely sleep for two days. Longer if possible. And do a jigsaw, with Sparky's and Beast's occasional help. We'll watch the Rose Parade. And we'll have a fondue on New Year's Eve.
3. Do you like holidays? Why/why not?
I like the actual day of the holiday. I loathe the lead-up to them, though!
And a belated comment: "Sweetest Day"? NOT a holiday. Stop participating, people! Grr.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.