Sunday, September 16, 2007

Patrick's Place

(Link at left)
Saturday Sunday Six

1. As a general rule, how much of a tip do you leave on a normal night of satisfactory service at a restaurant?
Probably somewhere between 18 and 20%.
2. What happens when the service and/or the food is completely unacceptable: how much of an impact does that have on your tip?
It has a big impact. I have been known to basically leave a 5-10% tip, or less.
3. What was the last food you picked up from a restaurant and ate at home?
I believe it was pizza. It's been several months; however there aren't a lot of other feasibly options.
4. Take the quiz: What’s your pizza personality?
Apparently, I'm European. {shrug} Who knew??
5. What was the last dish you tried to cook yourself based on a dish you sampled at a restaurant?
That would be NEVER! The reason I eat out is to enjoy someone else's hard work. The reason I cook is because I have no choice.
6. How close to the original recipe did yours get?
N/A

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.