Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Loaded Questions

...can be found here...


Hypotheticals: If you have been in the hot sun for 12 hours, what would quench your thirst most?
Water, at regular intervals, and a lot of it. I wouldn't touch anything else, as experience has taught me that anything but water only makes things worse.
Anything Goes: Fill in the blank - Sure I'd love to join you, but I really need to _______.
...sleep. And soon.
No-Brainers: What is your favorite board game?
Life. I like games with spinners.
Personals: Whose mind, besides your own, would you like to control?
I can't even control my own!! So, once I get myself under control, I'm going to be too tired to even consider being in charge of someone else!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.