Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Juggling Cats

(Link at left)
...all about food...

what is your favorite food?
Anything that involves carbs: bread, pasta, rice...the whole deal.
what is your favorite food to prepare?
Cookie dough. Note that I said "dough" not the cookies; I actually don't like cookies. Love the dough, though.
what is your favorite food to have prepared for you @ home?
I'm not fussy, really. If someone else is cooking, and if it doesn't involve anything on my "yuck" list--liver, Brussels sprouts, etc.--I'm happy. Happy not to be cooking!
what is your favorite food to order in a restaurant?
This depends on the restaurant. I like a good, fresh salad with chicken on it. But I also like pasta (like Olive Garden pasta...YUM!), and chicken Caesar wraps. And cherry crepes.
what is your favorite dessert @ home?
I rarely eat dessert at a meal. I usually eat dessert AS a meal, and skip the dull bits! My favorite, favorite is white cake with lots of frosting, but I also like fruit pie, homemade. And I do make a good apple pie, through no skill that I can determine. They just seem to turn out....
what is your favorite dessert to order in a restaurant?
If I know I can trust it, I'll get cherry cheesecake. Or just plain cheesecake. And forget it: Baker's Square pies!
what is your least favorite food?
Liver. Just...no.
what is your least favorite food to prepare?
I'm going to stipulate that it has to be something that I'll eat and that I actually would EVER prepare, otherwise it would TOTALLY be liver again! I'm not a fan of hamburgers, or meatloaf. Bleargh.
what is the best way to enjoy your food?
In the company of loved ones. Good scenery is a bonus: a beach, a mountain, the backyard in summer.... But the real key is the company I have with me.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.