Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Fifteen

(Link at left)
Fifteen Reasons I Love My Husband
(I know: icky-sweet. Skip if you don't want to know)
  1. He's smart.
  2. He loves me.
  3. He tolerates my idiosyncracies with good grace.
  4. He likes to travel as much as I do.
  5. We agree on most of the Big Issues
  6. He never fails to be supportive of me.
  7. He works hard.
  8. He likes to work with wood; he's refinishing two pieces of old furniture at this point. (yes....I married my father...gotta problem wi' dat?)
  9. He is patient when I lose it.
  10. His presence makes me feel safe.
  11. He never backs down from a challenge.
  12. He is friendly with people where I tend to hang back more.
  13. We can sit in the living room and read for hours in the evening, and we both enjoy it.
  14. He's as much a homebody--when he's not on the road--as I am.
  15. He's a teddy bear.
Well, that was easy. :D

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.