Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday Twosome

(Link at left)
When It's Hot Outside...

1. Two refreshing drinks:
Sun tea, and water.
2. Two places that are always cool (home, mall, work, etc.):
Work (I actually go out to my car when I go home and sit with the windows rolled up for a couple of minutes warming up in the heat), and home (since we always have a/c on now because of the pollen).
3. Two ways you keep cool:
Physically, not an issue. Emotionally: listen to music, and vent to friend or on my blog.
4. Two items of clothing/shoes that are a must (tank tops, shorts, etc.)
Shorts & tanks around the house. If I'm in public, I tend toward T-shirts instead of tanks.
5. Two places you’d go on vacation to to get away from the heat:
I would never go on vacation to get away from heat! I love heat! However, for Beast's sake, Moosehead Lake and Ouray.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.