Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tuesday Twosome

(Link at left)
Cock-A-Doodle-Do!

1. First two things you see when you wake up:
The amount of sun coming through the curtains, and the clock.
2. First two things you touch when you wake up:
My glasses and the alarm.
3. First two things you do when get out of bed:
Put on my glasses and go to the bathroom.
4. First two things you eat in the morning:
Bagel with cream cheese (and Dr. Pepper).
5. First two places you ride/drive/walk/bike to in the morning:
I walk to the bathroom and then the living room. Every day is different, but I never bike anywhere first thing in the morning. At least that's consistent!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.