Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Survey Place

(Link at left)
Two for One

Are you easily amused or hard to humour? Pretty easy to amuse.

Outgoing or no? Not. I can act outgoing, though.

Are you at all competitive? Just a lot.

Would you say you are emotional? Emotional in what way? Yes, and across the board: happy, sad, angry, everything. I only have a poker face during poker.

Are you social or are you more of a loner? I prefer quiet, therefore loads of people are not my cup of tea. However, I can be social on a small scale as long as I know I will have the chance to decompress at some point.

What does your favourite teddy bear look like? Er, he's about 6' tall and has a cute moustache....

What's on your walls? Paint. Some pictures. Some posters. Some surround-sound speakers...you know, the usual.

Name 5 random things on your desk right now: HAH! I just cleaned off my desk (at home), so this is easy: a picture frame, Scotch tape dispenser, a large pencil dispenser like the comb cleaners at beauty salons (don't ask) which is still in its box, youth group files and papers, my file of books that I've read.

Do you have anything Disney in your room, if so, what? Gaaachhhhk! Oops, yeah, I do have a pair of earrings from Animal Kingdom, but you'd never know they were from Disney.

Anything black? If so, what?: In my room? Clothes. Book covers. Picture frame (I think).

What do you cherish the most in your room house? My family.

Name 5 random cds from your collection? Styx "Paradise Theater"; Billy Joel "Storm Front"; Melissa Etheridge "Yes I Am"; Broadway cast recording of "The Sound of Music"; Howard Jones "Dream Into Action"

Do you have a dictionary? If so, do you ever use it? Yes, of course. We have two 'regular' ones, and some language dictionaries, and maybe a small student dictionary or two.

Your favourite book: Little Town on the Prairie, Laura Ingalls Wilder

Last movie you watched: Underdog (to my dismay)

Last song you listened to: I don't know. I was rather rudely interrupted this afternoon in the midst of ... something ... in Launchcast and subsequent events drove the song right out of my head.

Last person you spoke with online: via IM: Beast; via email: our church secretary.

Last comic you read: Maus and it was MANY years ago (I'm not a great fan of the graphic novel)

Last thing you bought: A bottle of pop and a nine-volt battery when I picked up my prescriptions tonight at Walgreen's.

Last thing you ate: Half of the last piece of pizza from Saturday night.

Last present you got, and from whom: A salt & pepper set shaped like a large chunk of cheese and a mouse.

Rory Gilmore or Lorelai Gilmore: How 'bout neither.

Invasion or LOST: How 'bout whatever's on Discovery Channel instead.

Blind Guardian or Dragonforce: ...zzzzzzzz....

Interview with the Vampire or Queen of the Damned: I'll go with You Suck! (Christopher Moore)

Winter or summer? Summer

Pants or skirts: Pants (or trousers for you right-ponders)

Frogs or snakes: ...frogs, I guess...

Beer or wine: White wine.

Joey Tribbiani or Chandler Bing: ...mmmm...plead the 5th, but I'd probably have to kill Joey if I spent too much time trying to talk to him....

Halloween or Valentines Day: Thanksgiving.

How do you feel? Kind of tired, but less cranky than last night at least!

You're thinking about? "Must remember to write lunch money check tonight for Sparky for school tomorrow! Must not forget!"

What are you listening to? The blower on the a/c, and the distant sound of an electric sander.

Close your eyes, move your head and open them. What are you looking at? The ceiling fan and the light switch on the opposite wall.

What colour are your socks? I'm barefoot. I have brownish nail polish on, though. Does that count?

Are you wearing any jewels? One diamond, three sapphires.

Who do you think is the sexiest actor? This changes with the movies and shows I see. I'm liking Gary Dourdan and George Eads right now.

Actress? As in, the same question as above? Uhhhh, probably Angelina Jolie, I guess. {shrug} whatever

The best looking male musician: Chris Cornell has moved into my heart of late.

Female musician: Well, it's certainly not Amy Winehouse! So, let's see....Beyonce? again, whatever....

Which horror movie villain would you be, and why? Whichever one screams a lot but doesn't actually kill anyone.

What do you think about Mel Gibson? I try very hard NOT to think about him.

Do you like reality shows such as Newlyweds? No. I'll stick with the semi-originals: Survivor and The Amazing Race.

Any not so known actors you like? ...my niece? :-)

Do you have any weird habits? Don't we all?

Your favourite colour: Blue.

The best author? Robert Parker nearly always makes me smile.

Does the lyrics of songs matter to you? [Normally I fix wording and grammar, but this was too hysterical: I had to leave it!] Yes, the lyrics matter, unless it's purely a club song.

Whats the color of your panties right now? The same as when I put them on this morning.

Do you have any obsessions? Outside of memes? No.

Ever been hit by a girl? Yup. And I'm not even counting my mom!

What Lord of the Rings character do you prefer? ...yawn...

Any hobbies? Reading, blogging, crosswords, sudoku, worrying.

Ever made out with a boy? When I was a girl, yes.

A girl? Nope.

A donkey? Er, no.

Any favourite animal characters in animated movies? Speaking of donkeys, I do like Donkey in the Shrek movies. And, uh, Bambi always makes me laugh at the very beginning..."Flowww-werrrr."

What are you listening to right now? Well, the sanding stopped, the blower stopped, but I can hear the vent in the bathroom and the water running in the shower instead.

What is your pet's name; if you dont have a pet, what would it be if u had? Erk. Technically, I don't have a pet, but Sparky shares Buddy with us (he named him). Naming a pet should probably occur once you've been properly introduced, don't you think?

Where would you like to live? In a snug house in the mountains, with wireless or DSL access.

Do you have anything on your hands right now? Three rings, and nail polish (which is pink--matching is boring).

Do you belive in God and Satan? I believe in God. I'm iffy on Satan, but I do believe in evil.

Vampires? No thanks. Oh, and no, I don't believe in them, except in a metaphorical sense.

Ghosts? Not exactly.

----------------------------------------

What was for dinner last night? Beef from the burritos the other night, wheat bagel crisps and water.

Whats your favorite number? 16. Or 3.

How many chairs at the dining room table? Four.

Do you like video games? Some.

Whats your favorite kind of gum? Peppermint or spearmint.

Do you like to read? Er...well, yeah.

Do you have a crush on anybody? Not at this time.

Do you like to sleep? Oh, sweet Jeeesusss, yes!!

Do you like rap? I like the kind that has some sense of originality and humor.

Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang? Sure. Where can I pick it up?

How many sibillings do you have? [another I had to leave 'as is'] I have a brother and three sisters.

Would you rather swim in an ocean or a lake? I like the choice I was given this morning: the hot tub, please.

Do you wear a lot of black? No.

Describe your hair: Shoulder length, wavy, bangs, reddish-brown with some ash highlights. Right now it's kind of a mess.

Do you like drama? On stage, yes. In life, emphatically no.

Are you afraid to die? I think the actual dying is the easy part. I'm not thrilled with being sick.

Are you an adult? Most of the time.

Do you think you have a good handle on spelling? Yes. Yes, I think I do.

Have you ever won a spelling bee? My school was too forward-thinking to have spelling bees. Ever. But I could have.

Are you a television addict? In some respects, yes. Mostly no.

Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? Nope.

Are you a sugar freak? Yep.

Actually, do you like orange juice? Actually, I don't mind it, as long as there isn't a lot of pulp.

What sign are you? No Right of Way. (Scorpio)

Where do you wish you were right now? In the bathtub. And off I go (after I write that check for lunches for Sparky!)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.