Sunday, July 29, 2007

Randomness

(Link at left)

harry potter mania

OK, so I've been hooked on Harry Potter books like so many others and this week's meme will be about 'The Boy Who Lived'

So, do tell: are you hooked on Harry Potter too?
Uh, yeah, I'll cop to that...! Though every time the new book has come out, I've been mildly disappointed after reading it.
Do you prefer the books or the movies?
I like the books better. However, if I hadn't read the books, I'd probably like the movies more; I just know how much has been left out of the movies, and frequently it's been some of my favorite parts. I'm really annoyed at how much was changed in the most recent movie. What a bummer.
Have you read all the books yet? Do you plan to?
I finished the last one on Friday (Thursday??). I'll probably have to go get the previous book on CD and re-listen to it while I wait my turn for Deathly Hallows on CD. I *heart* Jim Dale.

till next time...

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.