Sunday, July 29, 2007

Inky

Swiped from Kwizgiver (link at left)

According to experts, my personality type is :
Buddhist Monk
Ink Blot Personality TestOther people like me display these traits.
  • They have webbed feet
  • They are trekkies
  • They are great kissers
  • They have 6 fingers on each hand
  • Take the Ink Blot Personality Quiz at JokesUnlimited.com
    I'm a Trekker, not a Trekkie (or at least I used to be), and my hands and feet are perfectly normal and human.

    I think the last blot is the one the base this all on, actually. ;-)

    0 sweet-talkers :

    Post a Comment

    Sweet comments from sweet people

     
    Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.