Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday's Feast

(Link at left)

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?
Depends on the sport. Pro football: 9. NASCAR: 8. Golf: 6. Baseball, basketball: 2. "Pro" "wrestling," boxing: 0.
Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?
Wow. Uh. War and Peace, maybe? Then I'd have to read it once, too. ;-)
Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?
Bagel with cream cheese, although I have only had one all week.
Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.
Sparky and I will both get into the latest Harry Potter movie this afternoon for less than $10 at our local theater.
Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
Anywhere from drooling on the couch over the computer keyboard to several hours. I need to be VERY tired, and routine helps. Sometimes, however, I'm just not ready when I hit the sheets.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.