Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Fill-In

(Link at left)

1. The post-rain ozony/wormy smell makes me remember my childhood.

2. I like to use every clean utensil, pot, plate, and surface when I cook.

3. Politics really pisses me off.

4. I've been thinking about Harry Potter incessantly lately.

5. The last song I heard that I liked was Chris Cornell's version of "Billie Jean." See my other blog for details.

6. Stella by starlight. But I don't know why.

7. And as for the weeked, tonight I'm looking forward to our Youth group meeting, tomorrow my plans include releasing the HP book at work, the HP breakfast at work, and actual WORK at work and Sunday, I want to somehow have the meeting minutes completed before the meeting at 10 a.m. HAH--not likely! Oh, and I have to work Sunday too.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.