Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Curious as a Cat

(Link at left)

What is the healthiest thought you have regularly about yourself? What is the unhealthiest?
Healthiest: I'm a quick thinker, pretty smart.
Unhealthiest: Either the beating myself up I do after I stand up for something, or "One more donut won't hurt."
What do you like best about your best friend?
She likes me.
What one thing have you done that pleased your parents the most?
I have no idea. Have I pleased my parents? I picked a good guy to marry? I had a great kid? I haven't had much of this kind of reinforcement for the past 13 years. Mom really sucks at positive commentary.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.