Saturday, July 28, 2007

Career Change?

Kwizgiver tagged me this week with this career meme. It's taken me several days to get around to it, but here it is finally.

Here is how to play:
If you had the opportunity to do a 1-year internship in a company or field completely unrelated to your current career or specialty, what would be your top 5 choices?
  1. Travel agent
  2. Tour guide
  3. College tutor
  4. Youth pastor
  5. Professional organizer
I'm supposed to tag five people, but I almost never tag people by name. If you feel like doing this, go on (and leave me a comment so I can come see your answers!)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.