Saturday, June 2, 2007

The importance of being me

I skipped this one, but ya'll feel free. The main point was that I needed to get on with finding out about my Goddessness:
You Are Aphrodite!

A total shining star with a ton of admirers
And no wonder: you live life to the fullest!
When things get bad, you can easily take off to a happier place
But occasionally, you need to deal with problems head on
I thought that last line said "...head first." Maybe that's just me, not Aphrodite.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.